Participate in qualitative data collection, analysis, and report writing for a project evaluating violent extremism prevention programs in Canada.
At least a graduate degree in a relevant field (psychology, criminology, sociology, social work, political science, etc.)
- Experience in qualitative analysis:
- Have conducted interviews and/or focus groups.
- Experience conducting qualitative analyses
- Knowledge of Nvivo software is an asset.
- Language skills:
- Be perfectly bilingual in French and English
- Ability to work independently and be responsive
- Knowledge of the field of radicalization is an asset, but not mandatory;
- Knowledge of program evaluation is an asset, but not required.
- Start date :
- As soon as possible.
- Duration of the position:
- 250 hours of work
- Submit a cover letter and resume to Dr. Pablo Madriaza, Scientific Coordinator of the UNESCO-PREV Chair. E-mail: Pablo.Madriaza-Manriquez@USherbrooke.ca
Join the team!
Article by Stéphane Martire